THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS! WE HAVE FULLY UTILIZED ALL FUNDING FOR 2018-2019.
We are no longer accepting applications.
Our 2018-19 program will be launching on April 1, 2018 but we want to give you plenty of time to review the requirements, think about partnership project ideas, and submit your applications.
The 2018-19 Partnership Allocation Program Guidelines document is available for download now. Please read this document prior to submitting applications or discussing your project ideas with Kawarthas Northumberland staff.
Applications are reviewed and approved on an ongoing basis, so it is recommended that you plan ahead and submit them as early as possible. Applications can be submitted immediately, but will not be reviewed until the program officially begins in April. General applications are due by November 16, 2018 or until funds have been depleted. Other opportunities, such as coaching with Tourism Cafe, and Edge of the Wedge have early deadlines.
The following changes have been made to the program:
- Project-specific application forms for each initiative and special opportunity (see below to download)
- New funding ratios for Experience Development / Enhancement ($2:$1) and Workforce Development ($3:$1) to increase our financial contribution toward these initiatives
- Minimum of two partners that are committed to the project (with the exception of Wayfinding Signage which requires a minimum of 10)
- Minimum total project value of at least $5000.00 (with the exception the Tourism Cafe Coaching Services and Edge of the Wedge)
- Initialing each page of the contract to ensure your complete understanding of obligations
- Removal of External Marketing and Memberships as eligible project initiatives
Experience Development / Enhancement
Tourism Cafe Coaching Services (Early-Bird Pricing – limited to 5 partners – application deadline May 30, 2018)
GMIST Edge of the Wedge (limited to 6 partners – application deadline August 17, 2018)
General Experience Development / Enhancement Application (all other projects )
Photography / Videography
Workforce Development & Training
For more information about the program or to discuss potential partnership projects, please contact the Operations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-874-8505 ext. 103.