Fast-track your preparations for the 2022 summer season with our short e-courses. As pandemic restrictions are lifted, and pent-up demand is upon us – take time now, to get ready.
These bilingual courses are FREE to all registered RTO8 stakeholders (tourism business owners and operators located within Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough City or County and Northumberland County). Check out our new learning portal and register today.
Tap into Trends: 2022 / Exploitez les tendances: 2022
- Hot off the press! Insights, inspiration and ideas new product and market development. We’ve aggregated over 100 plans, reports and studies to bring you insights on the new reality for tourism, how travellers have changed, Canadian predictions and some practical, tactical advice.
Designing Memorable Travel / Concevoir des voyages mémorables
- Creating memories for travellers is vital to all tourism businesses whether you are creating a new visitor experience or enhancing a current product or service. This course introduces you to the fundamentals of experience, complete with industry examples and a template for you to use when crafting your memorable experiences.
Costing and Pricing Visitor Experiences / Calcul des couts et des prix
- If you have ever struggled to set the price for a new product or experience, you are not along Take the worry out of the decision-making with this six-part course that includes a $45 template to help make your life easier! You’ve done the hard development work; now it’s time to secure that return on investment.
Test Drive your new Visitor Experience/ Testez votre nouvelle expérience pour les visiteurs
- Product development is a big investment. Don’t leave your launch into the market by chance. This short-course will guide you through everything you need to plan, conduct, and debrief a test run of your new visitor experience.
Introduction to Packaging Travel / Les voyages organisés
- Packaged travel offers many benefits to visitors, businesses, and the destination. This introductory expose you to packaging travel benefits, basic and terminology of packaging travel. Discover the a 9-step process to create, cost, and price your own travel package.
Tap into Trends / Exploitez les tendances:
- Gone but not forgotten! Here are the trends shared in 2021 – and many remain relevant today! So Grab a cup of coffee and check them out. It may just be the inspiration you need for 2022!
Looking for inspiration from fellow tourism operators in our region? Check out the discussion summaries from the 13 Ideas Lab hosted as part of RTO8’s support to pandemic recovery.
Topic 2: Costing and Pricing in Covid Times
Topic 12: A Coalition of the Willing