The Kawarthas Northumberland KN Eats Giveaway will inject $10,000 into the local restaurant industry and support local media outlets.
Local restaurants in the Kawarthas Northumberland region have worked hard to make sure their community can enjoy the myriad of flavours their region has to offer over the last year. It’s time to show them some love! Kawarthas Northumberland – Regional Tourism Organization 8 – is helping you do just that.
The KN Eats Giveaway is designed to encourage residents of Kawarthas Lakes, the City of Peterborough, and Peterborough County to support local independent restaurants by ordering delivery, curb-side pickup, or in-person dining (where and when it is safe to do so). To do this they are giving away 200 $50 gift certificates to participating restaurants between March 1st and March 26th. This will result in a minimum of $10,000 provided to local restaurants. The campaign also has an extensive print, radio, and digital promotional component that supports the local media industry while helping to spread the word about the contest.
- 200 winners will receive a $50 gift certificate to one of 20 participating restaurants (listed below).
- There will be 10 gift certificates for each restaurant, to be awarded at random to entrants.
- 50 winners will be chosen at random from entries each Friday. Draws will take place on March 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th.
- The contest is open from March 1st to 12 noon on March 26th.
- Enter online at http://kawarthasnorthumberland.ca/KNeats
Peterborough & the Kawarthas
- La Hacienda (Peterborough)
- The Food Forest (Peterborough)
- Berc’s Steakhouse (Peterborough)
- Shafiq’s Taste of India (Peterborough)
- Fresh Dreams (Peterborough)
- The Old Bridge Inn (Young’s Point)
- Jesse’s Tap & Grill (Ennismore)
- Cassis Bistro (Lakefield)
- Woody Burger (Havelock)
- The Ranch Restaurant (Havelock)
- Pane Vino (Lindsay)
- Hobart’s Restaurant (Lindsay)
- The Locker at the Falls (Fenelon Falls)
- That Place on Cameron (Fenelon Falls)
- Orchid Thai Bistro (Fenelon Falls)
- Just for the Halibut Tap House & Grill (Bobcaygeon)
- Che Figata (Bobcaygeon)
- Riverside Inn (Norland)
- Rosie’s Dockside Bar & Grill (Coboconk)
- The Pattie House (Coboconk)
Kawarthas Northumberland (RTO8) is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport and encompasses Kawartha Lakes, the City and County of Peterborough, and the County of Northumberland.
For further information contact:
Brenda Wood, Executive Director
Kawarthas Northumberland/ Regional Tourism Organization 8