A celebration of food and community on the Trent-Severn Waterway
Calling all Culinary Providers within Kawarthas Northumberland.
We’re reaching out to all food & beverage producers and providers within Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough City and County and Northumberland County to get creative and showcase a culinary product created to highlight the Trent-Severn Waterway, a National Historic site of Canada that draws tourist to this region by boat, bike, car or paddle.
Check out the delicious products already on offer at www.tswtrailtowns.ca/taste-of-the-tsw such as the Lock 32 Sweet Sundae by Bigley’s Sweet Treats, the Swingbridge Reuben Burger by Square Plates Family Restaurant or Rice Lake Hard Cider Original Dry and Cranberry Dry by Rice Lake Hard Cider.
We’d love to feature your business as part of the campaign!
What you need to do to participate:
- Create a new culinary item or re-name an existing item that highlights/celebrates the Trent-Severn Waterway
- Sign-up with RTO8 to have your item featured on the #TasteoftheTSW webpage (form below)
- Post about your product on social media using #TasteoftheTSW
What you get when you participate:
- Kawarthas Northumberland and Trent-Severn Trail Towns will promote your involvement in the program
- Kawarthas Northumberland will list your product online at tswtrailtowns.ca/taste-of-the-tsw
- Potential to be featured in social media posts and digital ads
- Potential to be included in a feature video
- Access to logo assets and brand creative to use on your channels
- Your business will be featured on the google map showing the location of each Taste of the TSW product
- Participating Businesses and partners are encouraged to promote the product using the hashtag #TasteoftheTSW